Friday, December 9, 2011

Expanding my world....

With all the studying for my stats final, I feel like my world has gotten too small.  Not only have I been bad about communicating with my friends and loved ones, I haven't been reading the news nor getting my afore-taken-for-granted steady stream of 'Whoa, that's awesome!'-fix that this age of the internets has brought about....
So, I'm linking up some cool things in the hopes that you'll do the same in the comments below. Expand my horizons, people!

What children's drawings would look like if painted realistically!

This looks so crazy and cool!
I Believe I can Fly ( flight of the frenchies). Trailer from sebastien montaz-rosset on Vimeo.





Coolest temporary tattoos evah...


Corgi + pretty much anything = amazingly cute....
 Corgi + Dalmation
 Corgi + German Shepherd

Corgi + Husky

Funny/Sad pictures of babies...


3 comments:

  1. Ohh, those baby pictures are so precious and funny at the same time.

    Good luck on your finals! Just think: Christmas is JUST around the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh. Puppies and babies. Full of cute.

    I don't have any pins right now :( I'm sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. here's a dose of funny/cool for you as per my brutharly duties!

    http://io9.com/5861402/10-reasons-coffee-is-both-the-best-and-the-worst-beverage-ever-invented

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6yVhTyPaaLQ#!

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/09/25/the-25-best-snl-commercia_n_299295.html#s40463&title=Annuale

    ReplyDelete

How did you know I LOOOVE comments?!