Friday, December 30, 2011

Butterflies

It took me 3 hours to fall asleep last night, but I don't mind.
I can't remember the last time I lay awake with giddiness.
I'm over-the-moon excited because Boyfriend-fellow is flying here TODAY!
I wanted to make a list of things to do with him while he was in town so I enlisted the help of The Littles.
This is what they came up with...
In case you can't read my handwriting....
"Scratch his chest... Well, you can scratch his chest cuz I can't reach" - Littlest Little
"Go and do something fun... Something that he wants to do, too." -Biggest Little
"Show him my room." -Littlest Little
"Show him my bottlecap collection." - Biggest Little
"Our school." - Littlest Little
"Chipotle!" - Biggest Little

5 comments:

  1. Scratch his chest?! Where did that come from?

    I like Biggest Little's suggestions - being fair, plus Chipotle? She has a good idea of what dating is all about. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so funny!! Have a great NEw Years pretty lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! THIS IS SO CUTE.
    Hope you have a great time scratching his chest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha...I hope you get to check everything off that list. (And that you have a blast doing it!) :)

    ReplyDelete

How did you know I LOOOVE comments?!