Thursday, December 1, 2011

Awkward / Awesome Volume 26

Awesome: Making Moosers (our gingerbread-molasses family cookie) with my dad.
I basically just posed for this and was in the way the rest of the time.

Dad made 100 Moosers and I brought 30
back to school.  I have new friends now :)


Awkward: Being given this when I asked for tea at my favorite Thai restaurant.

DIY Classy
 
Awkward: Whilst at home last week, after my run, I didn't have time for a shower so I just... ya know... bird bathed it.
Awkward x 2: Dad mistook my armpit-smelling washcloth as his shaving washcloth...
Awkward: Yesterday, I sat on a restroom seat that was covered in vomit.
As dad pointed out... Karma.

Awesome: I gave my last presentation of the quarter on Monday.  I've been sweating bullets over it.  It went great!

Awesome: For the past month, I've been making it a habit to go to the gym at least 5 days a week.  This is unprecedented for me.

Awesome: Being asked to design the cover for my friend's album.
Awkward: 6 months ago... 
Awesome: Finally got it off in the mail.

Awesome: The Department Winter Party is next week!
Awkward: At the same time as my class....
Awesome: I convinced the professor to change the time of the class.

Awkward: Posting this so late in the day... Nonetheless...
Tell me your awkward/awesomes of the week!

5 comments:

  1. i love the look on your dad's face. :)

    also...the fact that you sat in a vomit seat makes ME want to vomit. ugh. sorry. :-/ that sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dad story is awesome. But vomit...yuck!

    Awesome: Ian took Friday off as a "baby bonding day"
    Awkward: Having forgot this, I made plans.
    Awkward: Realizing this this morning, I cancelled my plans.
    Awesome: Getting to unexpectedly hang out as a family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cookies look scrumptious. Must. Bake.

    And your Dad's text cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awkward: Whilst at home last week, after my run, I didn't have time for a shower so I just... ya know... bird bathed it.
    Awkward x 2: Dad mistook my armpit-smelling washcloth as his shaving washcloth...

    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW.

    That's all.

    ReplyDelete

How did you know I LOOOVE comments?!