Thursday, November 3, 2011

Awkward / Awesome Volume 22

Awesome: I'm done with my statistics midterm.

Awesome: Brutharrr came to visit this past weekend!
Awkward: This was a bad weekend for a visit as it was the last weekend before my big, scary statistics midterm.
Awesome: This was a great weekend for a visit as it was Littlest Little's birthday party (so we could just drive over there together).   All four of us siblings don't get to get together often...

Awesome x 2: This was also a great weekend for a visit as it was HALLOWEEN and there was a big party where all my friends were conveniently gathered in one place to meet my brother.

Awesome: Brutharrr's idea for a costume....
BMO/Beemo from Adventure Time!

Awesome x 2: Brutharrr let me help make it!

Awesome: Finding a last minute Batgirl costume.
Awkward: They only had teen sizes left.
Awesome: It fit.  So long as I wore tights.

Awesome: Brutharrr and Sissles finished product.


Awkward: Littlest little's exchange with my friend
Littlest: You've got 2 bumps on your neck.
Friend: Oh yeah?
Littlest: Yeah. Right... here.  They're red.

Friend: Hmm
Littlest: I think they're pimples.  This one has white stuff in the middle.

Awesome: I'm done with my statistics midterm!

Awesome: I can now officially share clothes with my sister.  My 11 year old sister.
Awesome x 2: She's got cool clothes.

Awesome: Going home for Littlest Little's birthday meant I got lunch at my favorite restaurant AND mom's cake (and coconut cream pie).  I died.

Awesome: I'm done with my statistics midterm!!

Awkward: I had a mild/moderate stomach flu for 7 entire days.

Awesome: My family got a new puppy!!!

Awkward: I got a text while driving some drunk people home.
Awesome: Since I was driving people, I could have one of them read the text to me.
Awkward: The text was about someone in the car.

Awesome: I'm done with my statistics midterm!!!

Awesome: Going out for pizza with some friends.
Awkward: Having back to back sports right after (volleyball then soccer)
Awesome: I refrained from eating pizza because I didn't want to run around powered by greasy cheese (go will power, go!).  Instead, I had a beer.
Awkward: I lost track of time and ended up having to go straight to the games powered by beer. 

Your turn!
What's been awkward/awesome in your life recently?
What did you dress as for Halloween?

8 comments:

  1. Awesome: Yoga is helping my back pain!
    Awkward: All of my sports bras are now too small.
    Awkward x 2: Down dog + too-small sports bra.

    I was Princess Peach for my partner's work Halloween party, and Puss in Boots for my son's preschool Halloween party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was a greek goddess and a hippie. And I didn't buy a single thing for either outfit, though I did borrow heavily from my sister for the hippie look. That was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on finishing your midterm! i hope your friend was drunk enough to not remember being texted about!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTE PUPPY.

    And I love your brother's costume! And yours, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awkward: I got a text while driving some drunk people home.
    Awesome: Since I was driving people, I could have one of them read the text to me.
    Awkward: The text was about someone in the car.

    That was my favorite. Truly awkward and truly awesome!

    How did playing volleyball fueled by beer go for ya?

    Hey, are you done with your statistics midterm?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that picture of you spray painting. And your week, so many funny moments. I'm with Charlotte though, the text message moment takes the cake. Hopefully the person was drunk enough that they didn't remember!

    ReplyDelete
  7. CUTE PUPPY! And WONDERFUL costumes!! That is so awkward about the text messaging!!! :/

    I dressed up as little red riding hood :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg, what a cute puppy! sam and i are thinking about getting one but life has just been too hectic for the last couple of weeks. . . which brings me to. . .

    awkward: sorry i haven't been commenting (or blogging) lately.
    awesome: i'll get better i swear!
    awesome x 2: it's really just because i'm switching to my DREAM job and have been overwhelmed getting everything together!

    hope you slayed your midterms, i'll be back with much more regularity!

    xo audrey

    ReplyDelete

How did you know I LOOOVE comments?!