Thursday, October 13, 2011

Awkward / Awesome Volume 19

Hullo! I'm struggling to keep my eyes open to write this... We had a fire drill at 7am today.  Ugh!
But it's Thursday so it's time to squirm remembering my recent past...


Awkward: Choosing adjacent porta-potty stalls on the pumpkin patch date...
What was I thinking?!

Awkward: Finally confiding in a cohort about a big secret I've been keeping when she asked, 'What was THAT about?"
Awesome: She was asking about something else....


Awkward: Emailing my professor during the TA's lecture...
He has no way of know it was during the break... 

Awesome: A long-term family friend lives down here and we had talked about getting together when I finally moved to the area.
Awkward: I have yet to call....
Awkward x 2: I just ran into him.
Ooohhh.. hey! I WAS gonna call, I swear. 

Awesome: Finding a cool necklace...
Awkward: It was abandoned below a dumpster.
Awkward x 2: I took it.  In full view of my date.  Classy....

Awesome: Getting mail.
Awkward: If it's a package and it doesn't need to be signed for, it gets sent to the other side of campus where I have no reason to be and am never in that area when the building is open. GRRRR...

Let me know your awkward/awesomes in the comments!  Laughing will keep me awake....

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes I start to say something, realize I misheard or misunderstood the person, and just trail off awkwardly. It's fun times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. um... was that the mail I sent you by any chance? Sorry!

    ReplyDelete

How did you know I LOOOVE comments?!