Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Springish Fall

I can't believe it's already day 4 of Fall Fashion Week!
So, today's outfit theme was take THAT, Fall!
 I love living in (this part of) California because I can dress like it's spring.
Not to brag too much... I did some time in upstate New York.

Deets...

skirt - wet seal
shoes - target
hat - therapy
shirt - wet seal
sweater - bunny's (in santa cruz)
necklace - won from thiscameratellsmystory
bracelet - necklace from my mom

Thank you guys so, so, so much for all your sweet words thus far.  I can't possibly thank you enough for all the warm fuzzies it gives me.

Happy Tuesday!
Check out the other lovely ladies here!

**Full disclaimer: I may or may not have changed into jeans for fear of being that overdressed weirdo on the first day of classes***

17 comments:

  1. Ohmygoodness, ohmygoodness. That skirt! That shirt! You are just too cute! I love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I love everything about this. Also, teal + red is an underrated combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is maybe my favorite outfit of yours so far. You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. as usual, you're adorable. and i really like that sweet little strawberry necklace. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh. You are so, so pretty. This outfit is darling on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Again, your necklace wins a "cuteness" award.

    Oh what I would give to be able to raid your jewelry box!!! You just have the best stuff.

    And of course the rest of your outfit is spot on too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously Rachael, you are one of the cutest people ever!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute!!! I love that skirt! Gorgeous, really!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely as always! I love how you added the beanie! Super cute, and you always have the best accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun hat and bracelet! Your accessories are some of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the brights! And your jewelry is great.
    suchakingdom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Skirt envy...right here. The bracelet is a ton of fun too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. i am so incredibly jealous of your weather- i think we have something-resembling-spring weather for about a week before it turns into sweltering hot, then back to something-resembling-fall for about 4 days, then into winter.

    currently, it's pouring and 63. fall? hooray.

    super cute outfit. i think if i wore that skirt it would look like i was trying to smuggle a pair of hams into the country. on you? perfection.

    ReplyDelete

How did you know I LOOOVE comments?!