Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Don't Eat the Cantaloupe

Happy Day 5 of Fall Fashion Week!

Aside from the fact that cantaloupes (a staple of my diet) are now people-killing vessels, and despite yesterday's incident (thanks for the support on that, btw.), I'm in a really good mood.
 
 So far, classes = 3 thumbs up.
(If I'm so clumsy I have two left feet, I figure I'm awkward enough to have at least 3 thumbs.)

I'm off to tour a lab so I felt like I should dress a bit more profesh.


shirt - ?
undershirt - wet seal
necklace - taken from madre
bracelet - from a little shop near where we go camping
skirt - thrifted
shoes - target

Deets....



As always, I can't thank you enough for all the sweet, lovely comments that make my day (and week, and month).  It really makes a positive difference in my mood and how I react to situations and the whole works.

Make sure to check out what everyone else is wearing here!

19 comments:

  1. Another amazing ensemble! You look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Love the length of that skirt. Also I want that bracelet. That's totally my style! You are adorable. You could wear anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That skirt is perfect! Plus, I've really liked how you are showing your jewelry in your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was sick a couple weeks ago and had just eat cantaloupe and I thought for sure I had listeria! But I checked to see if the ones I bought from Sprouts were from the farm in Colorado and they said they had stopped getting those ones in a few weeks before.. I'm still not convinced.

    On another note. I really love that skirt! And you look so business casual. Cute cute cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That skirt is a great thrift find, it looks great on you, but then again, anything looks great on you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Crazy about that cantalope, huh? I NEVER eat the stuff but I had some last night and then this morning I read about all the melon-drama.

    You look adorable! I love that skirt and can't believe you thrifted it -- what a find!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that skirt! You always do such a great job putting together your outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute, cute, cute! I'm not an accessories girl, but I want that bracelet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. so great! i love the sleeves on that top and the shape of that skirt is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. as usual, you're adorable. i like how you've used that color combo a few times this week, and it's a new look each time.

    also, your mum has great taste in jewelery. everything of hers you've brought up has been so cool. i really like this necklace -- so unique!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the purple undershirt and I love wearing black and gray together. Those two colors go well together.

    ReplyDelete
  12. you are SO cute! everything you put on is so flattering to you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the skirt! You're totally rocking it and I love the bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I. want. your. skirt. (the whole ensemble is gorgeous and classy)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yay grad school buddy! You definitely look profesh and adorbs. ;) I'm in love with your skirt. What a great thrifted find!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. you are such a babe. keep posting outfits, please!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, forgot to mention. You can still eat cantaloupe if you wash the outside first. That's where the bacteria is and when you cut it with a knife it pushes the bacteria into the flesh.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome skirt. Just awesome. The buttons up the front look great!

    I like the thought of you having three thumbs. ;)

    ReplyDelete

How did you know I LOOOVE comments?!