Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Brain Droppings vol 8

We're done with our last summer vacay and about to embark on a 14-16 hour drive (traffic willing!).
I have the girlies in my car. 
I'll be like the guard in Arrested Development



But before I leave, here's your Brain Droppings for today!

Winning a bet...
Ask someone to name the easternmost state of the US.
Most people would say Maine but there's a sneaky state.
The tail of Alaska (the Aleutian Islands) extends over the prime meridian into the eastern hemisphere making it both the westernmost AND easternmost state.


If all else fails, at least you can pull out your knowledge of poodles or wombats or misquotations.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting! Hope you all have a safe drive back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang that Alaska. It's so stinkin' sneaky!

    {that video cracked me up!}

    ReplyDelete

How did you know I LOOOVE comments?!