Friday, July 15, 2011

Mini Summer - Tahoe Day 1

Another mini-summer vacay, this time: Tahoe. 
I'm not gonna lie, work's been kinda rough recently and despite how recent my last getaway was, I definitely felt I needed this. 
My uncle rented the most amazing lodge for my aunt's 60th and we're piggy-backing on their splurge.  Big time.

Check out our pad....
The view!

The kitchen!

The roof!

Our bunks!

Yesterday was nice and slow... We got groceries, went on a walk, made dinner together..
Dinner
 Dinner was: 
1. Dad's AMAZING whole wheat sourdough garlic bread
2. Uncle added chunks of garlic and bell pepper to the marinara
3. Aunt's yummy avocado salad 
4. Whole wheat pasta.
5. (Not pictured) We also had zucchini pasta! So good!

This is exactly the kind of relax time I needed right now.

6 comments:

  1. I feel like I need to over-use exclamation marks: look at the view from your bedroom! that kitchen is amazing! I love the roof patio! only you would look that amazing in Tahoe! (skirt and boots are awesome.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy moly! That place is NICE! That kitchen by itself is probably the nicest I've ever seen.

    So glad youre having a relaxing "break"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I love Tahoe.. it's so beautiful! And those are some pretty neat bunkbeds :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charlotte - Thanks for the compliment! I don't think exclamations are overused when referencing that spiffy pad. And yeah, I started copying skirts and boots from my 4th grade bestie and haven't looked back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute are you in these photos? I'm loving your outfit. You are stylin' as usual, girly.
    And that HOUSE? fantastical.

    ReplyDelete

How did you know I LOOOVE comments?!